City Block DiaperCakes
When Emmy award winning television personality Victoria Recaño has a Baby Shower, it is truly a celebrity occasion. Susan arrived at the shower with a brand new creation - The Shower Diva's City Block DiaperCakes - inspired by Victoria’s city-themed invitations. Read all about the shower and see pics on Susan’s blog.
Now, Diva Darlings everywhere can shower their favorite Mother-to-Be in celebrity style with The Shower Diva's City Block DiaperCakes. There are 5 themes to choose from:
- Kiss Me Good Night, featuring a sweet pink pucker.
- Purses & Petals, perfect for the Mother-to-Be with a classic fashion sense.
- Photo Scrapbook, with plenty of room for pics of the Mother- and Father-to-Be.
- Purses & Flowers, a chic, ladylike confection.
- Floral Bouquet, sprinkled with daisies.
Each cake is handmade and custom designed so no two will look alike. The bottom layer contains 9 diapers inside a keepsake box and the top layer contains 5 diapers inside a keepsake box. Choose pink or blue against sleek chocolate brown accents with dotted or striped accents. List your special requests when you order and you will receive a unique diaper cake for your favorite Mother-to-Be.
As original and glamorous as Victoria herself, The Shower Diva's City Block DiaperCakes are setting a new trend. Brightly colored and beautifully adorned, City Block DiaperCakes will give an award-winning performance as the centerpiece of your next Baby Shower!
Order online today and you will definitely be the first on your block to give The Shower Diva's City Block DiaperCakes, $125.
Diva Rating: 4 out of 5 Umbrellas
- each is uniquely handcrafted and made with love
- original and totally one of a kind
- trend-setting - celebrity-inspired
- We have to take one umbrella away for the price; unfortunately it's not the beauty, but the cost that may hinder everyone from having one of these gorgeous lovelies.
P.S. Victoria gave birth to a beautiful baby girl just a few weeks after her shower - on Oscar Sunday! Congratulations Tom and Victoria! Everyone at The Shower Diva is very happy for you.
Interested in more product reviews? Check out our March 2009 Products