This may be a silly question, but I am looking for ideas of what to write on a bridal shower cake. Please Help!!!!!
Thank you for your email. We are now receiving many emails and I try to get to each one personally. I hope it's not too late for your shower.
The standard greetings include: "Congratulations", "Best Wishes," or the name of the Bride- and Groom-to-Be and the date of the wedding. If you want something more personal, think about the Bride-to-Be and what is important to her and then do some brainstorming. I know of someone that had a very charming cake with "Congratulations" written in Norwegian for a friend who highly values her Norwegian roots. A cake decorator friend shared the following list with me to help get your creative juices flowing:
- Shower of Good Wishes
- Have A Happy Life Together
- (Name)… The Best is Yet to Come!
- Happy Hearts Forever
- From Miss to Mrs., With Our Best Wishes!
- Showers Of Happiness
- Two of You Are Becoming One- That's One-derful!
- Best Wishes For A Lifetime of Wonderful Tomorrows
- Lucky In Love
- ....And They Lived Happily Ever After
- Congratulations to the Future Mrs. (Name)
- Bouquets of Good Wishes
- Like Happiness & Love...May You Always Go Hand in Hand
- Get Me to the Church on Time
- May This Be the Beginning of All Your Dreams Come True
- May Your Love for each Other Blossom & Grow
- Happiness, Today & Always
- As You Start Your Life Together
- To The Happy Couple
- May All Your Dreams Come True
- Best Wishes For A Lifetime of Happiness
- God Bless Your Marriage
Susan "The Shower Diva"
Where Fun Reigns!™